Children who attend the Revolution K-2nd and 3rd-5th classes on Sunday are invited to a Kids’ Christmas Party. Drop off the kids to party in their pajamas with an evening of experiencing the story of Jesus’ birth, craft stations with scriptural devotion, light dinner snack, a hot chocolate bar, silly games, dancing, & more!
You can register your child online Here.
Kids doing life together. Learning together. Sharing together. Serving together. Praising together. Building relationships together.
RevolutionKids is our ministry for elementary school aged kids. We help your kids grow as followers of Jesus Christ, connect them with other kids, and help you as parents in raising them.
In a busy world, families are looking for a deeper level of connection. At Revolution Church, spiritual success looks like a family who talks about their faith together. This is why our teaching is tightly integrated so that children, youth, parents – whole families – are all learning on age appropriate levels and sharing together. Revolution Church longs for the whole family to have a positive experience by growing in their faith together.
- Kids enjoy worship time with parents in the larger congregation and are then dismissed (within 30 minutes) to their classes.
- We have two worship services, 9:20am and 11:00am.
- Classrooms are located upstairs at the church. Feel free to arrive 15 minutes early to check out the rooms before church service begins!
- We have a Kindergarten to 2nd grade class and a 3rd to 5th grade class. This allows us to provide age appropriate materials.
- Kids will learn a lesson and experience a game or craft that works into the lesson for the week.
- Our staff of teachers are professionals who love the children of the church and enjoy sharing the word of God.
Further questions? Please feel free to contact Amy Carlson, Student Ministries Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.498.4123 x804.