Little ones experiencing God’s love. Experiencing play. Experiencing security and care.
Our professionally staffed nursery is for babies ages 6 months to 4 years old, on Sunday mornings during our 9:20 am and 11:00 am services. The LittlePeeps of Revolution learn about God in a way that they are able to understand and enjoy. Every month features a new Biblical theme that the children can explore on new levels each week.
Guidelines and Helpful tips for the LittlePeeps
- If possible, please arrive 15 minutes before the start of worship to register your child if this is your first time.
- Little Peeps, ages 6 months to age 4, are checked in upstairs at the desk.
- Other than our certified childcare professionals on staff, the nursery is a closed area.
- At check-in, please provide relevant information including food allergies.
- Your child will receive a name sticker and we will request your cell phone number. We will contact you via text message in the case your assistance is needed during worship service.
- While we do have some diapering related materials, it is helpful if you provide a diaper bag that is clearly labeled with your child’s name on it.
Children are available for pick-up after worship by presenting the sticker provided to you at check-in. We realize this may take more time, but this is done to ensure safety and security.
To maintain the health and safety of our LittlePeeps we are a nut-free environment. We will provide snacks including, but not limited to, pretzels, goldfish crackers, and the like. Water is also available. We ask that you consider these factors before registering your child at LittlePeeps:
- Please do not pack any kind of nut or peanut product for your child to bring to LittlePeeps
- Children with temperatures over 100.4 degrees will not be admitted, as well as the following:
- Runny nose with green or yellow discharge or any kind of discharge from the ears
- Coughing or respiratory infection
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Skin discharges
- Pink Eye
- Lice, ringworm, mites or any other parasitic infection.
Further questions? Please feel free to contact Amy Carlson, Student Ministries Director, at email@example.com or 502.498.4123 x804.