We have a professionally staffed nursery for infant-four year olds on Sunday mornings, and children ages five-ten experience part of the main worship gathering and are then invited to Revolution Children’s Church where they have their own age-appropriate teaching/learning worship gathering. Beyond Sunday mornings, we have many opportunities for children and youth at Revolution.
Check out our new Little Peeps website at http://revolutionkylittlepeeps.weebly.com!
Little Peeps (Ages Two – Kindergarten)
Little Peeps ages two-Kindergarten is located in the upstairs nursery with its own professionally staffed workers. These Little Peeps hear the same Bible story as the main worship gathering and make a craft too.
We use the Orange Curriculum for all of our children’s ministries here at Revolution. Here are some links to help you know more about what we’re teaching…
What is the Teaching Curriculum for Kids Age 2-5?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Little Peeps is our newborn through preschool age nursery ministry that is staffed by regularly background checked and evaluated child-care workers. Children are your most treasured gift God has given you, and we don’t take that for granted. Our worship gatherings are intended to be an engaging experience in which God reveals himself to you. In the same way, we want our Little Peeps to experience the love and care of God during their time in nursery.
Guidelines and Helpful Tips
In order to best serve you and our Little Peeps, here are a few guidelines about Little Peeps…
- It is helpful to arrive 15 minutes before the start of our worship gathering to register your child at Little Peeps upstairs
- Little Peeps aged children (0-4) are checked in upstairs at the desk
- Other than our certified childcare professionals or our staff, this is a closed area
- At check-in, please provide relevant information including food allergies
- Your child will be given a sticker on his/her back and you will provide a cell phone number which you may receive a text message in case your assistance is needed
- While we do have some diapering related materials, it is helpful if you provide a diaper bag that is clearly labeled with your child’s name on it
To maintain the health and safety of our Little Peeps we are a nut-free environment. We will provide snacks including but not limited to pretzels, goldfish crackers, and the like. Juice Boxes and water are also available. We ask that you consider these factors before registering your child at Little Peeps:
Please do not pack any kind of nut or peanut product for your child to bring to Little Peeps
Children with temperatures over 100.4 degrees (or any of the conditions below) will not be admitted
- Runny nose with green or yellow discharge or any kind of discharge from the ears
- Coughing or respiratory infection
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Skin discharges
- Pink Eye
- Lice, ringworm, mites or any other parasitic infection.
Children are available for pick-up after worship by presenting a valid identification (driver’s license or other) and the sticker provided to you at check-in. We realize this may take more time, but this is done to ensure safety and security.