Find out what your kids are up to this month in RevolutionKids to continue the conversations and spiritual growth at home.
What We’re Teaching.
During November we are tracking the truth of God with the stories of
Leah, the Honored Tracker – Genesis 29:16–30
Joseph, the Forgiving Tracker – Genesis 45:1–5
Connect with your child and continue their learning by checking out these Take Home Cards and Podcasts!
Sunday, November 4th – Leah, the Honored Tracker
Sunday, November 11th – Joseph, the Forgiving Tracker
Sunday, November 18th – Israel, the Thankful Trackers
Sunday, November 25th – Miriam, the Brave Tracker
Calling all actors & actresses! It’s a Nativity Play.
If your child would like to be a part of the Nativity play that will be held during the 5pm Christmas Eve service, please send Amy Carlson an email at email@example.com and your child’s name will be placed in the casting queue. Those in the play will need to be able to attend scheduled rehearsals, able to follow direction when given, able to memorize up to 3 lines of speaking, and if unable to read, memorize lyrics to 2 songs. We are looking forward to adding more parts and songs to the play this year!
Order of casting selection will be as follows:
- Ages 5+
- Kids not in the play last year (To give others a chance to participate).
- 5th Graders (As this is their last year to participate).
- First come, first serve (After the above criteria is considered, it will be based on who sends a request to participate in the order it is received. So even if your child participated last year, if they want to participate again please go ahead and let me know so I can place their name on the list).
- Up until all parts are filled based on the above criteria (17 acting parts in total).
Scheduled Rehearsals & Showtimes (Rehearsals are mandatory):
- Sunday, Dec. 16th – 12:15 to 1:30pm (Please meet in the cafe after Sunday service is over. Quick run through will small snacks provided at the beginning).
- Sunday, Dec. 23rd – 12:15 to 2:30pm (Please meet in the cafe after Sunday service is over. Quick run through followed with lunch, pizza will be provided. After eating, kids will change into costumes to continue practice).
- Monday, Dec. 24th – 3:45pm arrival, 5:00pm showtime (Please bring kids upstairs and help them get into their costume. We will do a quick line run through and then rest enjoying snacks, coloring and music until time to line-up to perform).
Join us for VBS June 24-28, 2019!
Mark your calendars for June 24-28th from 9am to 12pm each day for Ages 4 thru 5th grade (doors open for drop-off at 8:45am). This next year we’re going to Athens to learn the story of Paul. Kids will get to travel back in time to hear God’s word through Paul and the adventures of Athen’s marketplace.
Upcoming Kids’ Night Out!
*Note: Typically KNO is on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month. Due to special events & holiday weekends the KNO dates are different in November and December.
Saturday, November 10th –Booked to Capacity! Registration is now closed.
Saturday, November 17th – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, December 1st – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, December 15th – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
There are 30 spots available to attend. Registration will remain open until all 30 spots are filled or until midnight the Thursday before scheduled event, which ever comes first.
Building healthy kids stems from healthy parent relationships. We provide a place for your kids to come and connect with other kids under the supervision of certified childcare workers, while you take a break and care for yourselves. Ages 6 months and up are welcome. The cost is $15 for the first child with a $25 family cap.
Registration closes each week on Thursday night the week of Kids’ Night Out at midnight. Register Here.
Sign-up for email updates.
Have these materials sent directly to your inbox!