Find out what your kids are up to this month in RevolutionKids to continue the conversations and spiritual growth at home.
It’s time to sign-up for our Christmas Eve Nativity Play!
If your child would like to be a part of the Nativity play that will be held during the 5pm Christmas Eve service, please send Amy Carlson an email at email@example.com and your child’s name will be placed in the casting queue.
Those in the play will need to be able to attend scheduled rehearsals, able to follow direction when given, able to memorize up to 3 lines of speaking, and if unable to read, memorize lyrics to 2 songs. We are looking forward to adding more parts and songs to the play this year!
Order of casting selection will be as follows:
- Ages 5+
- Kids not in the play last year (To give others a chance to participate).
- 5th Graders (As this is the last year to participate).
- First come, first serve (After the above criteria is considered, it will be based on who sends a request to participate in the order it is received. So even if your child participated last year, if they want to participate again please go ahead and let me know so I can place their name on the list).
- Up until all parts are filled based on the above criteria (17 acting parts in total).
Scheduled Rehearsals & Showtimes (Rehearsals are mandatory):
- Sunday, Dec. 15th – 12:15 to 1:15pm (Please meet in the cafe after Sunday service is over. Quick run through will small snacks provided at the beginning).
- Sunday, Dec. 22nd – 12:15 to 2:30pm (Please meet in the cafe after Sunday service is over. Quick run through followed with lunch, pizza will be provided. After eating, kids will change into costumes to continue practice).
- Tuesday, Dec. 24th– 3:45pm arrival, 5:00pm showtime (Please bring kids upstairs and help them get into their costume. We will do a quick line run through and then rest enjoying snacks, coloring and music until time to line-up to perform).
What We’re Teaching.
This next year we are digging into the Heart of God as we learn to know him better through games, crafts, and interactive discussion. Our topics this month include:
God is Special – Exodus 33-34
God is Our Defender – Joshua 10:1-5
God Speaks – 1 Samuel 3
God is Real – 1 Samuel 5:1-5
Join us for VBS in 2020! June 22-26
Climb aboard the Rocky Railway during next year’s VBS, June 22nd-26th! During this week we will explore living boldly in Christ through his hope, his love, and his power with games, crafts, song, scripture, and more! VBS is open to children ages 4 thru 5th grade. Each day 9 am to noon (doors open at 8:45 am).
Refer another family that attends this year’s VBS and you will both be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Kids’ Night Out!
Saturday, November 9th – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, November 23rd – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, December 14th – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, December 28th – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
n will remain open until all 30 spots are filled or until midnight the Thursday before scheduled event, which ever comes first.
Building healthy kids stems from healthy parent relationships. We provide a place for your kids to come and connect with other kids under the supervision of certified childcare workers, while you take a break and care for yourselves. Ages 6 months and up are welcome. The cost is $15 for the first child with a $25 family cap.
Registration closes each week on Thursday night the week of Kids’ Night Out at midnight. Register Here.
Sign-up for email updates.
Have these materials sent directly to your inbox!