Youth growing in maturity. Growing in their love for God. Growing in their knowledge of God.
Revolution Youth is for students grades 6-12 to help them experience God’s revolution in their lives. Each year the youth participates in missions such as 4th Avenue lunch service in Louisville, various retreats, scouting and other fun events that build spiritual maturity!
Youth meets are currently on summer break! Enjoy this time relaxing and being with family. Youth meets will resume Sunday, September 15th, 5:30 to 7:30pm.
- Youth meets weekly beginning September 16th from 5:30 – 7:30pm each Sunday evening.
- Meetings are located in the church cafe and warehouse.
- We always have at least 2 people on staff to connect with, worship with, and teach the students.
- Dinner is served at each gathering and then followed by games and Bible lesson.
What’s happening for IMPACTStudents of Revolution?
Camp Loucon Fall Retreat – Nov. 8-10
If you’re in 6th-12th grade you’re invited on our Camp Loucon Fall Retreat! Join us as we spend the weekend together worshipping, playing games, and doing low ropes challenge and zip line, and ending Saturday night with a bonfire and s’mores!
Register HERE by Nov. 1st
Bring a Meal.
Parents, please consider signing up to bring a meal for 1 (or 2!) Sunday meetings this year. A great way to do this is to collaborate with your Reno group. Here are additional details:
- Meals are for 15 people.
- Utensils, plates, napkins, and beverages are provided by the church.
- We have 1 vegetarian, so a meatless option is greatly appreciated.
- Meals can be dropped off in the church warehouse at 5:30pm. The back warehouse door will be unlocked for entry.
See the meal schedule and sign-up for a date HERE
Questions? Please feel free to contact Amy Carlson, Student Ministries Director, at email@example.com or 502.498.4123 x804.
Sign up for e-mail updates!