Camp Loucon Fall Retreat
Nov. 10-12, Grades 6th-12th for a weekend of zip lining, group activities, and connecting with God. We will meet at Revolution Church at 5:30pm and head to Camp Loucon together. We will return sometime Sunday afternoon. $60 per Student (includes lodging & 4 meals). Additional $3 per student per activity for zip lining & low ropes activities ($6 total). To register please visit here.
Students should bring to retreat:
- Set of twin sheets, pillow, & blanket
- Towel & flip flops for showering
- Toothbrush & other toiletries
- At least 2 changes of clothes with warm layers for cold weather!
- Secure shoes for hiking & activities (such as tennis shoes)
- A little extra money if we stop for meals/snacks while traveling
Youth growing in maturity. Growing in their love for God. Growing in their knowledge of God.
Revolution Youth is for students grades 6-12 to help them experience God’s revolution in their lives. Each year the youth participates in missions such as 4th Avenue lunch service in Louisville, various retreats, scouting and other fun events that build spiritual maturity!
- Youth meets weekly from 5:30 – 7:30pm each Sunday evening.
- Meetings are located in the church cafe and warehouse.
- We always have at least 2 people on staff to connect with, worship with, and teach the students.
- Dinner is served at each gathering and then followed by games and Bible lesson.
Further questions? Please feel free to contact Amy Carlson, Student Ministries Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.498.4123 x804.