Youth growing in maturity. Growing in their love for God. Growing in their knowledge of God.
Revolution Youth is for students grades 6-12 to help them experience God’s revolution in their lives. Each year the youth participates in missions such as 4th Avenue lunch service in Louisville, various retreats, scouting and other fun events that build spiritual maturity!
Youth meets are currently on summer break! Enjoy this time relaxing and being with family. Youth meets will resume Sunday, September 15th, 5:30 to 7:30pm.
- Youth meets weekly beginning September 16th from 5:30 – 7:30pm each Sunday evening.
- Meetings are located in the church cafe and warehouse.
- We always have at least 2 people on staff to connect with, worship with, and teach the students.
- Dinner is served at each gathering and then followed by games and Bible lesson.
What’s happening for IMPACTStudents of Revolution?
Summer Retreat – Final registration deadline & all payments due no later than June 14th!
It’s nearly time for our trip!
Already registered? Please make all final payments NO LATER THAN 06/14/19 HERE.
Want to bring a friend or register for the first time? Please register and make full payment NO LATER THAN 06/14/19HERE.
Summer camp at a water park in Sevierville, Tennessee! A week get away with praise & worship, games, Bible study, and workshops. This is an incredible time for bonding in the group and spiritual focus. Cost is $419 which includes transportation, 10 meals breakfast/lunch/dinner each day, lodging, admission to all events including a concert featuring Gawvi, access to waterslides, camp t-shirt, and Bible study materials. If you are interested in receiving a partial or full scholarship to attend, please email email@example.com.
- Registration is Currently Open – $100, pay online *(this amount is non-refundable if you cancel)
- All Payments Due 06/14/19 – $319, pay online *(this amount is non-refundable if you cancel)
* If a student cancels, all payments are non-refundable as they are paid to the camp to secure our spot and will not be refunded back to the church.
We will meet at the church 9:30am on Monday July, 22nd to travel together and will return to the church approximately 1pm that Friday, the 26th. Please send extra money for lunch on the road that Monday and lunch returning home on Friday, as well as any extra spending money for souvenirs or activities outside of the event. Parents will need to sign a waiver for youth to attend.
Check out the daily schedule HERE
Questions? Please feel free to contact Amy Carlson, Student Ministries Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.498.4123 x804.
Sign up for e-mail updates!