COVID Guidelines for In-Person Worship
RevolutionKids and LittlePeeps’ Childcare ministries are open for in-person learning and care held on Sunday mornings at the 10:00am service and Wednesday evenings for Celebrate Recovery meetings. There are some things to have on your radar:
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Social Distancing, Masks, & Sanitation
- To safely adhere to social distancing standards, LittlePeeps will be for children ages 1 to 4. Children under the age of 1 will need to remain with their parents at this time.
- For children 5 and up, we offer RevolutionKids Services. For children in this 5 and up age range who do not want to attend RevolutionKids Services, they will need to remain with parents as they will not be able to play in the LittlePeeps area at this time.
- For RevolutionKids What to Expect, CLICK HERE
- CELEBRATE RECOVERY: LittlePeeps nursery area will currently be open to ages 1 to 5th grade for childcare during the Wednesday night service.