Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to share your hurts, habits, and hang-ups, as you search for hope, freedom, sobriety, healing, and the opportunity to give back one day at a time. Join our community of real people, with real problems, seeking a real God for real and attainable freedom and wholeness. We meet every Wednesday with the following schedule:
- 6:30 pm Snacks and Drinks (free)
- 7:15 pm Large Group Meeting (teaching/testimony)
- 8 pm Share Groups (recovery specific options)
- 9 pm Crosstalk Café (hang w/ friends)
- Children Activities are provided from 7:00-9:00 (free)
To learn more about Celebrate Recovery, please click the link below.