In-Person Worship (9:20 am)
Because we have limited space and have to follow special guidelines for our services at this time, it is important to read ahead and know what to do if you plan to join us in-person. And don’t worry, if you want to attend remotely, we’ll still be streaming our 9:20 service LIVE on Facebook for everyone to join in from home.
General Guidelines for Worship
- We are currently operating at 40% capacity to allow for 100 people to attend each service while practicing social distancing between families.
- All who are experiencing sickness or are at higher risk of infection due to age or health conditions, as well as those who are concerned about the risk of infection, are encouraged to join our online community for worship at http://live.revolutionky.org.
- Masks should be worn at all times while in the church building. We have cloth masks available for anyone who needs them, including kids’ sizes. Children ages 5 and under should not wear masks.
- Please maintain practices of social distancing and non-contact greeting. Alternating rows of chairs will be roped off to help with distancing.
- We are not serving coffee at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please do not plan to come early or stay late (unless you are helping serve or clean) to allow us time and space to disinfect surfaces for each service.
- Little Peeps childcare and Revolution Kids are following guidelines from the state and have separate guidelines including new check-in times and procedures. Click the links below and read the information carefully before signing your kids up to attend.LittlePeeps (ages 1 yr – 4 yrs) RevolutionKids (ages 5 – 5th grade)
- Communion will be served with individual cups and wafers to avoid sharing germs.
- Traffic will enter building through the main entrance and then exit the building after worship through the two side sanctuary doors.
- The kitchen and warehouse areas will be closed for staff use only.
- The building is thoroughly disinfected prior to each service for your safety.
Note: Registration is no longer needed to attend in-person services. We will monitor attendance and expand our services as needed.