In-Person Worship (10:00)
Because we have limited space and have to follow special guidelines for our services at this time, it is important to read ahead and know what to do if you plan to join us in-person. And don’t worry, if you want to attend remotely, we’ll still be streaming our services LIVE on Facebook for everyone to join in from home.
General Guidelines for Worship
- NEW WORSHIP TIME. We have changed our worship time, starting January 31 to 10:00 am for both in-person and streaming.
- All members who are at risk due to age or health conditions are encouraged to continue worshipping from home.
- Masks must be worn while in the church building. We will have cloth masks available for anyone who needs them, including kids’ sizes. Children under 5 should not wear masks.
- We will maintain practices of social distancing through spaced seating of family units and non-contact greeting. Alternating rows of chairs will be roped off to ensure proper distancing.
- Coffee will not be served at this time. Please do not plan to come early or stay late (unless you are helping serve or clean) to allow us time and space to disinfect surfaces for each service.
- Little Peeps childcare and Revolution Kids will be available, following guidelines from the state for operating childcare facilities during the pandemic.
- Communion will be served with individual cups and wafers to avoid sharing germs.
- Traffic will enter building through the main entrance and then exit the building after worship through the two side sanctuary doors.
- The kitchen and warehouse areas will be closed for staff use only.
- The building is thoroughly disinfected prior to each service for your safety.