Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth. It is a safe place to share your hurts, habits, and hang-ups, as you search for hope, freedom, sobriety, healing, and the opportunity to give back one day at a time through our one and only true Higher Power, Jesus Christ. Come join our community of real people, with real problems, seeking a real God for real and attainable freedom and wholeness.
We meet every week on Wednesday evening to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power. We eat together, laugh together, shed tears together, and hold each other accountable. Our vow is to walk with each other through the mess that occurs when we heal from our hurts, habits, and hang-ups. A typical evening will look like this…
- 7:15 pm Large Group Meeting (teaching/testimony)
- 8:00 pm Share Groups (recovery-specific options)
- Children Activities are provided from 7:00-9:00 (free)
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US ONLINE VIA ZOOM. To join in, send an email to email@example.com to request access.
Every week from 8-9 pm, we break out into different groups to encourage and support each other as we overcome life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Groups include:
- Men’s & Women’s H3 (mixed recovery issues)
- Men’s & Women’s Alcohol & Chemical Addiction
- Newcomers (recommended for first timers)