Kids doing life together. Learning together. Sharing together. Serving together. Praising together. Building relationships together.
RevolutionKids is our ministry for children to be immersed in weekly Bible lessons. We help your kids grow as followers of Jesus Christ, connect them with other kids, and help you as parents in raising them. Revolution Church longs for the whole family to have a positive experience by growing in their faith together.
In light of state recommendations for COVID-19 ReOpening Procedures, be sure to check HERE for full details on What to Expect! Questions? Email Student Ministries Director, Amy Carlson at email@example.com.
Come check out the classrooms!
Step inside a rainforest with vines overhead in our Frogs Class for younger aged elementary students. These kiddos are engaged from the moment they step in the door with teachers who are excited to work with them. By the end of the month the kids have learned a new memory verse and know how to apply it to their lives.
Jump inside the tide with schools of sea life all around in our Fish Class for older aged elementary students. These guys are ready to dive a little deeper into the Bible and how it applies to their lives. Kids are learning how to look up scripture, know their books of the Bible, and weekly lessons that help them grow spiritually.
- Kids enjoy worship time with parents in the larger congregation and are then dismissed (within 15 minutes) to their classes.
- We have two worship services, 9:20am and 11:00am.
- Classrooms are located upstairs at the church. Feel free to arrive 15 minutes early to check out the rooms before church service begins!
- We have a class for ages 5, 6, & 7 year olds and a class for 8 year olds thru 5th grade. This allows us to provide age appropriate materials.
- Kids will learn a lesson and experience a game or craft that works into the lesson for the week.
- Our staff of teachers are professionals who love the children of the church and enjoy sharing the word of God.
Further questions? Please feel free to contact Amy Carlson, Student Ministries Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.498.4123 x804.