RevolutionKids Parents’ Guide
- As our service begins, kids are invited to worship with their parents in the sanctuary. They are dismissed to RevolutionKids Church before the teaching begins.
- Classrooms are located upstairs. Feel free to arrive 15 minutes early to check out the rooms and meet our teachers before our service begins!
- We have a class for ages 5, 6, & 7 year olds and a class for 8 year olds thru 5th grade. This allows us to provide age appropriate materials. Help your kids know which class to go to by showing them the right room before service. We will also have people available to help them find their way when they are dismissed.
- Kids spend time in age-appropriate worship, learn a lesson from Scripture, and participate in a game or craft that works into the lesson each week.
- Our teachers and staff are professionals who love the children of the church and enjoy sharing the word of God. Each one has passed a background check and screening from our staff to ensure your kids have a safe, fun, and engaging time every Sunday!
Come check out our classrooms!
FROGS Class (Ages 5-7)
Step inside a rainforest with vines overhead in our Frogs Class for younger aged elementary students. These kiddos are engaged from the moment they step in the door with teachers who are excited to work with them. By the end of the month the kids have learned a new memory verse and know how to apply it to their lives.
FISH Class (Ages 8 – 5th Grade)
Jump inside the tide with schools of sea life all around in our Fish Class for older aged elementary students. These guys are ready to dive a little deeper into the Bible and how it applies to their lives. Kids are learning how to look up scripture, know their books of the Bible, and weekly lessons that help them grow spiritually.