Find out what your kids are up to this month in LittlePeeps to continue the conversations and spiritual growth at home
Promotion Sunday – August 30th
This is a special Sunday where we recognize those who are new to RevolutionKids (age 5 or Kindergarten, whichever comes first) and we will be recognizing those who completed 5th grade to welcome them into youth group this year, along with those who completed their 8th grade studies.
We will present each new 5 year-old or kindergartner with an Adventure Bible and certificate of welcome into RevolutionKids church. Upcoming 6th graders will be presented with a Youth Study Bible and certificate of welcome into IMPACTStudents Youth Group. Upcoming 9th graders will receive a certificate of recognition. Youth will be recognized during the Sunday morning service at 9:20am.
To have your youth recognized, please REGISTER BY August 23rd.
LittlePeeps Childcare is Now Open.
RevolutionKids and LittlePeeps’ Childcare ministries will open for in-person learning and care held on Sunday mornings beginning July 5th and for Celebrate Recovery meetings beginning July 1st. There are some things to have on your radar as we reopen:
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Social Distancing, Masks, & Sanitation
- To safely adhere to social distancing standards, LittlePeeps will be for children ages 1 to 4. Children under the age of 1 will need to remain with their parents at this time.
- For children 5 and up, we offer RevolutionKids Services. For children in this 5 and up age range who do not want to attend RevolutionKids Services, they will need to remain with parents as they will not be able to play in the LittlePeeps area at this time.
- For RevolutionKids What to Expect, Visit HERE
- CELEBRATE RECOVERY: LittlePeeps nursery area will currently be open to ages 1 to 5th grade for childcare during the Wednesday night service.
A word from Student Ministries Director, Amy Carlson.
LittlePeeps are Virtual Worship.
Have you missed the weekly worship videos for LittlePeeps? Get them delivered directly to your email inbox each Sunday morning by signing up for our e-blast at the bottom of the page. Videos each week include worship songs, prayer, and biblical lesson.
Stay tuned each week to keep your kids connected with their church family and growing in God while social distancing.
Upcoming Kids’ Night Out!
Currently cancelled in response to COVID-19 recommendations. Stay tuned as we will be back again for more fun!
There are 30 spots available to attend. Registration will remain open until all 30 spots are filled or until midnight the Thursday before scheduled event, which ever comes first.
Building healthy kids stems from healthy parent relationships. We provide a place for your kids to come and connect with other kids under the supervision of certified childcare workers, while you take a break and care for yourselves. Ages 6 months and up are welcome. The cost is $15 for the first child with a $25 family cap.
Registration closes each week on Thursday night the week of Kids’ Night Out at midnight. Register Here.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Sign-up for email updates.
Have these materials sent directly to you inbox!