Find out what your kids are up to this month in LittlePeeps to continue the conversations and spiritual growth at home
LittlePeeps Childcare Re-Opens Sunday, July 5th!
RevolutionKids and LittlePeeps’ Childcare ministries will open for in-person learning and care held on Sunday mornings beginning July 5th and for Celebrate Recovery meetings beginning July 1st. There are some things to have on your radar as we reopen:
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Social Distancing, Masks, & Sanitation
- To safely adhere to social distancing standards, LittlePeeps will be for children ages 1 to 4. Children under the age of 1 will need to remain with their parents at this time.
- For children 5 and up, we offer RevolutionKids Services. For children in this 5 and up age range who do not want to attend RevolutionKids Services, they will need to remain with parents as they will not be able to play in the LittlePeeps area at this time.
- For RevolutionKids What to Expect, Visit HERE
- CELEBRATE RECOVERY: LittlePeeps nursery area will currently be open to ages 1 to 5th grade for childcare during the Wednesday night service.
A word from Student Ministries Director, Amy Carlson.
LittlePeeps are worshipping online.
Have you missed the weekly worship videos for LittlePeeps? Here are links to all of them since our quarantine began. Videos each week include worship songs, prayer, biblical lesson, and an activity or craft.
Stay tuned each week to keep your kids connected with their church family and growing in God while social distancing.
Upcoming Kids’ Night Out!
Currently cancelled in response to COVID-19 recommendations. Stay tuned as we will be back again for more fun!
There are 30 spots available to attend. Registration will remain open until all 30 spots are filled or until midnight the Thursday before scheduled event, which ever comes first.
Building healthy kids stems from healthy parent relationships. We provide a place for your kids to come and connect with other kids under the supervision of certified childcare workers, while you take a break and care for yourselves. Ages 6 months and up are welcome. The cost is $15 for the first child with a $25 family cap.
Registration closes each week on Thursday night the week of Kids’ Night Out at midnight. Register Here.
Join us for VBS in 2020! Tentatively Scheduled July 27-31.
Climb aboard the Rocky Railway during this year’s VBS, July 27-31! During this week we will explore living boldly in Christ through his hope, his love, and his power with games, crafts, song, scripture, and more! VBS is open to children ages 4 thru 5th grade. Each day 9 am to noon (doors open at 8:45 am).
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Sign-up for email updates.
Have these materials sent directly to you inbox!