LittlePeeps Parents’ Guide
Hey parents! We’re excited to meet you and your LittlePeeps ages 6 mo. – 4 years! We know new people, places, and things can be hard for parents and their little ones, so we want to make this as easy and enjoyable an experience as possible. Our staff is professionally trained and ready to help your kids learn about God through fun activities and play, and we’re ready to help you get through all the drop off and pickup procedures quickly and easily. Check out these brief guidelines to help ensure your child has a safe and enjoyable experience when they arrive.
- If possible, please arrive 15 minutes before the start of worship to register your child if this is your first time with us. This will help us get everything we need and give you time to help your child transition before the service starts.
- Tell your greeter you would like to get your kids setup with LittlePeeps and they will take you to right area to check-in.
- Other than our certified childcare professionals on staff, the nursery is a closed area.
- At check-in, please provide relevant information including food allergies.
- You and your child will receive a name sticker at drop-off.
- While we do keep some diapers and wipes on hand, it is helpful if you provide a diaper bag that is clearly labeled with your child’s name on it. Let us know if your child is potty training, and we will do our best to help and encourage them in that process.
Children are available for pick-up after worship by presenting the sticker provided to you at check-in. We realize this may take more time, but this is done to ensure safety and security.
To maintain the health and safety of our LittlePeeps we are a nut-free environment. Please do not pack any kind of nut or peanut product for your child to bring to LittlePeeps. We will provide snacks such as cheerios and goldfish crackers. Water is also available.
If your child is sick, please keep them at home. Children with the following symptoms will not be admitted:
- Temperatures over 100.4 degrees F
- Runny nose with green or yellow discharge or any kind of discharge from the ears
- Coughing or respiratory infection
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Skin discharges
- Pink Eye
- Lice, ringworm, mites or any other parasitic infection.